Monday, September 21, 2009

The Bead Stylist: Bead Colors for Fall / Winter Bead Art Fashion Jewelry Designing

My color collages for this Fall / Winter fashion and bead art jewelry design season.

While working with these colors and selecting some of the coordinating beads, bead mixes, sequins and embellishing cords; I was really taken by how the obvious may not be so obvious this fashion season.

Case in point. You might think that Creme Brulee or Nomad will be the neutrals for of the season; but Iron is really a strong front runner.

Pairing Honey Yellow with Iron is oh, so lovely – and it seems that  more and more designer’s are using Iron or varying shades of this color as the neutral or primary color in their designs.

I will post in more detail which items are in my color collages. I have a few more to pull together, but this is a good place to start. 

Pictured below: Majolica Blue, Honey Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Nomad & Warm Olive.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment